Thursday, September 17, 2009

I hate it here...:(...I wanna get back...

So I know I haven't been blogging much these days...well, that's coz I didn't had any thing to write about...I guess, I'm loosing my writing skills...seriously, I'm not able to write a single meaningful thing nowadays...everyday goes on the same...it feels I'm dead already...its like I go to school at 6.30am in the morning, school sucks a bigtime now (will get back to it later)...return back at home at something around 2.45pm...skip my meal...take a shower...turn on my PC...and sit online for as long as the clock doesn't struck to 12am...and yeah in between my mom do yells at me about different stuff...I never really care to pay attention...its kind of a personal entertainment show for her...and ya I haven't slept for 3days...before these 3days I took sleeping pills to put me to sleep...I'm an INSOMNIAC...finally, proved that I'm dead...I cry every night...I'm reading Anne Frank's Diary...its really awesome...but I know she'll die in the end and it makes me weep...:(

Yesterday was a really bad day...actually Wednesdays are supposed to be good, but this one was really very bad...one of my senior(who was one of my very good friend till yesteraday) is angry with me due to some reason I don't really know...I said sorry to her but it didn't mattered to her at all...I used to have meals in the recess with her but when I went to her class yesterday, she ignored me and kept on talking to some other senior...I cried infront of her...but she didn't cared...and laughed instead with the person in the room..................

Later on, my so-called friends were gossiping about me...I faked a smile so well...but than I was hurt...and I knew it deep inside that it would happen...I cried for 2periods...continuosly...and when I went to school today, I didn't talked to anyone in my school except for a friend of mine who is my senior and the teachers, offcourse...

I really hate it here...I want to escape somehow...escape this life of sorrow, agony, pain, betrayal, depression, torture, anguish, torment, excruciation.......................................blah.blah.blah

XoX - Life Sucks...!!!

5 comments:

Basit said...

plx don stop wrytinn

Anoop said...

this happens in skoolz...
don take it heart... :)
silly egos n all... its all in the game...
cheer up... gurl :)

haf fun
Anoop

Thousif Raza said...

zoya, i just can say life sucks, but deal with it, you know things will just get worse if you give up,

i just gotta say, cheer up..... i know i sound like a silly donkey when i say that, but seriously, let go yaar, go to the sidewalk eat a ice cream fall sick, just live life ya, really, stop cribbing and start living, if not for you then for others, it will make a whole lot of a difference

and as my friend said, "if nobody loves you, find love in yourself", it will be one hell of a experience believe me



take care and keep writing.........

pawan said...

Zoya,
It is understandable because you are a teenager, the teen angst which is a trademark of this age is clearly visible on this post!
You write well, which is a plus point, do focus more! And be optimistic, in a year or two, u will find brighter days ahead!

But still, wishing you have lovely days ahead!

Cheers!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Well d fact is you r teen ., i do understand it happens in your age ., its really difficult to know who care s and who don t , well life is like a river honey ... its we don t flow it ourselves ., it flows on its own... so live d life happily , things dat you think which are annoying you right now .. would be a bubble of laughter for you later on when u complete ur studies ... Move on... WIsh u Luck dear