Thursday, September 10, 2009

Untitled

So as my exams ended on the last 8th of August, I got the news that Half yearly's are starting from the 1st of October, how worse can the situations get...I hate it here, damn lot...I don't have time to write anything new...so here's a verse I wrote some time back...

wake up from the nightmare
succubus taints your dreams
melodies of frantic whispers
escape your severed esteem
Just live through the malice
The envy of her ego
When she lives in a beautiful
World of surrender
Wake up from the nightmare
Make it exciting and dress to kill
Remember the nightmare
that Haunts you still...



3 comments:

The Heretic Teen said...

aww...this is beautiful dear. best of luck for the exams!

Zoya said...

thanks...:)

pawan said...

The best of ur works till date I guess!
Beautiful!
And as for the exams, bad times come and go ;)