Friday, August 28, 2009

Misunderstandings...

Sitting In My Class
Killing My Time
People Are Being So Mean
I Don't Know Whose Mine
No More...

They Lied And Made Me Cry
I Still Don't Know Why It Happened
Why Did I Depended
On Relationships, On Friendships
On Trust, On Love...

You Were My Best Friend
The One I Told My Deepest Secret
You Were The One I Trusted
The One I Thought Was Mine
The One Who Broke Me...Again, This Day...

Well, I wrote this crap during my class today after my best bud at school break off in a fight with me just because I wasn't telling him some stuff about my other bud...and it was like crazy...this friend of mine was so sad today because of his girl...something happened between em'...hope he gets on fine...

2 comments:

The Heretic Teen said...

aww.....thats sad yar! hope this time will pass by soon!

Anonymous said...

hey yaar kya hai ye sabb haa