Tuesday, August 25, 2009

50 thoughts

1.She (Aritry) said, I should try, so here I'm...making my mind work...duh
2.Do I really have to go to school...I don't really want to...
3.I missed my 3rd language test yesterday...:P...I didn't studied and than didn't went to school...and I cried all day long coz I missed my best friend(Harry)...what a loser...
4.Who am I hiding things from...myself, off course
5.My sis went offline...why did that happen...I miss her
6.I wish I was living abroad with her and was in college...when will this torture end
7.I can't write anything better, I guess
8.My poetry ain't poetry...it's crap...seriously, I suck to death
9.I won't cheat in the upcoming exams...really, who am I kidding with...but seriously, I won't...:P
10.I gonna fail in my mid-terms
11.My room's wall have got 30reasons why I wanna die...this is harder than writing those 30reasons...:P
12.It's 4.58am...I'm sitting in my bathing gown...all drenched in water...haha...I'm so insane
13.My van will come to take me to hell(School, actually it's worst than that) at 6.25am
14.I miss Aastha(ex-best friend)...she'd probably be sleeping
15.I woke up for the night...
16.Maybe I'll sleep after returning from school...:P
17.I wanna die...the thought of killing myself ain't gonna leave me any sooner
18.I'm going insane...actually, I was born insane...I need some therapy, please
19.When is that guy, pawan releasing the 5Th part of his story, the lives of others...
20.I'm bored...oh look, I've reached 20...woohooo...ain't bad...
21.How can I possibly hate myself for others mistakes...?
22.Am I emo...well, there are possibilities...I've been all too depressed and have been listening to the used for so long...
23.I feel that the used wrote that song, the poetic tragedy, on me
24.What time would it be in US, at my sis's place...might be 5.40pm or something...
25.My classmates would still be sleeping...
26.My school's 40kms away from my place...80kms up-down everyday...:P
27.I want to try in some new bands...any suggestions...I'm bored with the oldies
28.My audio editor software is gonna download in a minute...woohoo...well, what is it about anyway...?
29.My fingers are aching, I've been typing non-stop...
30.The editor thing is done...
31.It's gonna take me more than the others to write out my 50 thoughts...
32.I'm hungry...need to eat Maggi...
33.I've to get in my uniform...and put my SS copy inside my bag...
34.Mid-terms from 31st...I'm still gonna fail...
35.Would Harry be sleeping right now...?...probably not, he had to do the sehri thing and than keep on fasting again
36.I wish I die today...suicide isn't my thing...maybe some tragedy, may god be pleased today and Satan be sorry...haha...:P
37.I want to read more stuff of Edgar Allen Poe and some novels from Rabindranath Tagore...My library pass will be ready by this Friday...
38.I ain't that blank that I thought I was
39.Some guy just scrapped me at Orkut...there are people more "VELLA" types than me...
40.I reached 40...hope, I die right away after 50...
41.I miss my bro, his wife and his cute lil' daughter...awww...
42.My neighbours would be still dreaming about random stuff I ain't interested to hear about
43.The bitches at my school are gonna irritate me again like any other day with their crap talk
44.Why does my seniors give me that weird look...?
45.Am I that bad...I answer it myself, yes, off course...I again suck to death
46.My blog is going to have 24posts after this...cool...
47.There are people online on my facebook, orkut, gtalk, msn & yahoo...see I told ya I'm a "VELLA INSAAN"
48.My best advice to myself, "Go get a life, you lazy ass"
49.I'm growing fat, I guess...those chubby cheeks...:P
50.Finally done...:P...cool...it took me around 25mins I guess...it's 5.20am right now...so bad...I'm the worst at it...still heads off to Aritry...!!!...Leaving...got to dress up for school...

Jinxed...:P
- Peace Out
- Zoya

5 comments:

The Heretic Teen said...

ha ha!!! what a timing!!

but seriuosly, ur poems are good. they dont suck :)

Zoya said...

my goodness...thanks...!!!

pawan said...

I see my name somewhere up there!
50 points to kill boredom huh :D

Btw, you have an immense depth of emotion, why don't you use it in a positive way?
You could write a song (you have written many, but a proper dark song :D) or a poem, you can definitely bring out the pain!

Great work :D

Zoya said...

Oh, well, I'll think about it ...thanks

Sid Nong said...

i wish. . . . 36.I wish I die today...suicide isn't my thing...maybe some tragedy.

(for me)