Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Person I Love The Most


The person I love the most...hmm...for obvious, the answer is "My Sis"...love her to death...well, she doesn't lives with me, it's been a while since she shifted to Fort Collins, Colorado, USA and joined CSU for her further studies...she's doing Aerospace Engg. there...she left on 12th Jan, 2006...Been like forever but she visited us in India in 2007 and than left after a month as her vacations were ending up...so this is her final year so she won't be coming this yr, I guess...but it's ok...
I've passed all these years without her in great despair...seriously, when she left I was like totally broken apart into pieces...she was like my best friend...the only person who was there for me other than my parents (for obvious)...but than I won''t have learned all these stuff being with her...I write because I'm lonely...Have no one to call my own, around...Trust no one...And because I cry my heart out very easily...LoL...Most of the time when I ask someone that if they love their sis and all...most of em' answer as
"ya, I love her, but she gets on my nerves, interferes in my stuff, etcetera but excluding all this, she's just fine"
Sounds stupid enough to me...cause that's what sisters are for...they have got to know your stuff and for obvious you should tell them on your own and all of those quarrels have to take place, somehow...the crying, the hating, the forgiving and than having the same cycle go around again and again...sometimes we used to engage ourselves in meaningless quarrels but it's worth it...but after living without her for this long, I know her importance in my life...she's my everything...!!!

LoVe Ya Sis...Mauhhhz..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol........... U surely Make ME speechless