Thursday, August 6, 2009

*Someone for everyone, except me*

Heartbreaker Boys & Girls...I mean all those who read my blog atleast have had a break up...Or have known some ppl like that...I really hate ppl like that...I've known so many ppl like em'...many break ups...a lot of blood & bruises...have seen it all...I know what it feels to be left broken hearted...I know how it feels when no one's there for you...I know crying isn't going to help me but still I keep on crying...no one to see my tears flow...no one to hold me when I'm all alone...no one there to listen to me...I walk alone on the road to death...I walk alone...These scars on my wrists...No one even cares to take a look at em' and ask me why...?...I walk alone and I always will...*Someone for everyone, except me*

Here's the song by Simple Plan, Your Love Is A Lie...


2 comments:

The Heretic Teen said...

aww..hope it wud b alright soon :)

Unknown said...

just DOnt Give up....
Its life ... It happens ...