Monday, October 26, 2009

Love Is A Sin...

okay...So I haven't written much during the past days...I didn't felt like blogging at all...But here I'm all over again with this poem I wrote...

Love is a sin, I believe,
And now I'm paying for it.
Sweet pain is all it costs
And I'm used to it.
You didn't hurt me, love
You killed me indeed.
My insides started to burn to ashes,
My outside turned too cold.
I'm no more a human,
I died way back.
Faith was all I did,
On the wrong person though.
Who turned out to be my foe,
And stabbed me hard.
You made me realize,
What a hideous soul I have.
After so many sins,
It stills fall for the same mistake again.
But maybe this was the last time,
I'm suffocated under the words of sorrow.
Known as the three magic words,
They are magical indeed.
They give you all the happiness in the world,
And even take it all back and make you suffer,
Till you pass away...

2 comments:

Thousif Raza said...

my god that explains so much pain, but really well put, really zoya you are one great poet, really nice :)


take care and keep writing........

The Heretic Teen said...

this is quiet actually true. net ife can only give you perpetual mental support, nothing much.
but don't under-estimate yourself like this.
you got to have believe in yourself. The day that believe dies, your soul dies too. I used to think your way, but now, Life has taught me to live through hell. SO, just hold on, that's all we can do.