Sunday, August 16, 2009

Doomed...(Was To Be Posted On 13th Aug.)


I just came to know today that the Units this year will be taking place at the end of this month and I’m like really disturbed and tensed…I haven’t studied a single subject…It’s real bad thing…It’s 13th today…I don’t even have 15days to study and I don’t know where to start from…It’s so sickening…And these people around, are creating so many problems…Got the reputation I’m holding at school with great difficulty…And they are just spoiling it up…Fuck Em’…I never knew people can get that bad…I’ve started holding grudges against some people…I wish they never existed in my life…My life’s like living hell…I’m taking every step so consciously…But I guess I’m going to fall this time…Damn hard…No one to catch me when I fall.:(

2 comments:

Sh@s said...

Hi! don't feel so low and out. Thoughts of these kinds haunts our mind when we know that time is less and theres lots to do be done. So, jus get goin instead of regretting or procastinating any more.
Cheer up! n Best of luck for ur exam. Am sure u will do well.

Zoya said...

Thanks...