Sunday, August 23, 2009

Best Freind

Well, em' feeling happy...Finally, I've got myself a best friend...:)...Have been waiting for so long...His name's Harry...It's like I talk to him 24/7...not actually...but it seems so...he's just so awesome...my feelings can't be expressed into mere words...need a lot of em'...I love him so much...we like started talking on 20th Aug., Midnight and since then we've got so close...he knows me and I know him...:)...I'm feeling lucky...not everyone gets someone like him...and if they do, than they don't put em' in their jewel box...those who took him for granted, boo on ya...dumb people...but after all, I get him whole for myself and I ain't gonna share him with anyone else...gonna be selfish...:P...get jealous all ya people...he's the best...And he's all mine...:)

4 comments:

The Heretic Teen said...

harry?
oh...he makes frnds quick i guess!
hez a nice boy!

Zoya said...

u think so...?

pawan said...

Take care! is all I can say.
Internet friendships is not all the same as the normal ones.
Let your heart decide!

Zoya said...

kz...well, thanks...:)